[News] The New Boyz Split

Legacy announced on twitter last night that him and group mate Ben J decided to go their separate ways to focus on solo careers. He wrote:
New boyz aren't a group anymore. We're working on our solo projects. Me and Ben are still cool. No beef I'm sorry to the fans ... It's just alot of shit behind the scenes that y'all don't get to see. Will still may release some shit together later in the future. But at the moment...we're focusing on our solo careers. Honestly I don't even know why I'm saying this I shoulda did it better then over twitter but sometimes I react in the moment when I get .. A certain way ... N this is one of those moments So ...yeah. Sorry again. But trust and believe the product is going to be great...better then ever. On both ends. No1 will be disappointed. I know some people are like the members don't make it after they try the solo thing. Trust me...we're not them. Expect more then ever this year. Like I said Ben I still and will forever be my nigga. This isn't the end it's the start of something new Love yall.

5 comments:

huge fan of legacy small fan of ben j but legacy you are full of donkey poo you have not come out with anything since the split neither of you are famous anymore. Just sayin.
-pigs

Anonymous
July 3, 2013 at 11:45 PM comment-delete

imma big fan of benj and the fact that legacy had the courge to tell the fans this is hard on everybody but hell i love them and i always will

Anonymous
July 26, 2013 at 10:32 AM comment-delete

Well legacy I totally know what you mean ..but I mean like damn you nd Ben j not in a group anymore??I just hope you guys get back together in the future.....but your fans want the new boy not just legacy and then Ben j .legacy and Ben j are so much better together... I just hope tht you guys get back together

Anonymous
August 18, 2013 at 7:58 PM comment-delete

Sucks azzzzzzz nikkazzzzz

Anonymous
December 17, 2013 at 8:07 PM comment-delete

I Love Both of y'all and i think DAT y'all r some cool as niggas and if you wanna split,split But tbh I think DAT if you guys broke up cause of other ppl shit DATs not cool and DATs not fair either. we DONT wanna her legacy only or Ben j only we wanna here Newboyz and y'all both good sepratly but cant y'all just make single on own while making dope beats together and Drama and issues come and go its part of life and it actually makes u guys more stronger together then apart

February 10, 2014 at 6:26 PM comment-delete

Post a Comment